Thursday, January 26, 2012

Chanel Inspired Pump

I found these Franco Sarto shoes recently at TJ Maxx for $39.99 and they are completely irresistible! I love a super high, powerful break-your-ankle heel but these are a lower pump with a chic round patent toe and extremely soft leather that makes for an incredibly comfortable shoe. If you are looking for a classy, understated look, these shoes really make a statement.


“Chanel is composed of only a few elements, white camellias, quilted bags and Austrian doorman’s jackets, pearls, chains, shoes with black toes. I use these elements like notes to play with.”


-Karl Lagerfeld


My Franco Sarto’s are most certainly inspired by the black toe, typical look of Chanel like Mr. Lagerfeld noted above and like those pictured below. I haven’t researched but am willing to bet the farm on the fact that they will run you a bit over $39.99.



Have fun styling,


-b

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...